Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
These waterproof boots were designed to celebrate unity, equality, and justice during Black History Month. Click the "responsibility" tab to see how we're working to build a more inclusive company and equitable world. Along with the message, these waterproof boots are also designed with an anti-fatigue removable footbed and padded leather collar for all-day comfort, these men's waterproof boots also have a rubber lug outsole for great traction and 400 grams of warm PrimaLoft® insulation. Plus, they're made with responsibly sourced leather, laces, and linings.
- Better Leather from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- 400g PrimaLoft® insulation
- Anti-fatigue removable footbed
- Lace-up style with 100% recycled PET laces
- Padded leather collar
- Rubber lug outsole
Color Shown: Black
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.