Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
Timberland and DTLR teamed up to bring you some heat this fall. The Orange Blaze original waterproof boot was designed with both adventure and style in mind. This Trailblazer draws inspiration from the mountains to the streets. Timberland’s mission is intended for the urban explorer who dares to be different. The original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction helps keep feet dry
- Direct-attach construction for durability
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation for warmth without bulk and compressibility that mimics down Padded leather collars for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Classic boot laces are re-engineered to stay tied
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
Color Shown: Orange
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.