Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
When you think of Timberland® boots, you're thinking of these. Our original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- Wondering about sizing? We recommend buying boots a half size down from your normal size. So if you're usually a size 11, order a size 10.5
- Upper made with premium leather from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for environmental responsibility
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction helps keep feet dry
- Direct-attach construction for durability
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation for warmth without bulk and compressibility that mimics down
- Padded leather collars for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Classic boot laces are re-engineered to stay tie
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability is made with 10% plant-based materials
Color Shown: Green
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.