Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
Whether you're spending your winters in crowded cities or sleepy mountain towns, the snow and cold will be no match for you in The North Face's Newington Down Jacket. Packed with toasty-warm down insulation, this jacket not only keeps you warm in frosty temps, but also guards you from snow, sleet, and everything in between thanks to its waterproof DryVent shell.
- Warm and waterproof jacket to help you brave wild winter weather
- DryVent shell keeps out moisture from snow and wintry mixes
- Down insulation offers body-hugging warmth in frigid temps
- Soft lining in the upper body provides additional warmth and comfort
- Adjustable hood with folding gaiter keeps out snow and sleet
- Soft ribbing at the cuffs and hem comfortably seals out the cold
- Storm flap over front zipper stops wind from creeping in
- Zippered pockets ensure secure storage for everyday items
Size & Fit
Model's height is 6'1" wearing a size Large.
Color Shown: BLACK
Style: #NF0A3XDY 0C5
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.