Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
Cold-weather forays into The North Face's National Parks are smooth sailing with waterproof hiking boots that feature ample Heatseeker insulation to lock in heat and temperature-sensitive soles for extra grip in any conditions.
- Waterproof, insulated boots with IcePick® soles
- Waterproof, leather upper
- Waterproof construction
- 200 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded, waterproof TPR Shell
- Rustproof hardware
- Gaiter-compatible D-ring
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber sole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
Color Shown: BLACK
Style: #NF0A39V6 WE3
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.