Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
Born in 1968, the Suede was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketball's Walt "Clyde" Frazier and the track's Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the '80s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, and, to this day, it remains PUMA's most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger. Here, it's shrunk down for young legends in the making.
- Suede upper with perforated detailing at midfoot
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Removable Kinder-Fit® sockliner and cushioned midsole for optimum comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole for added grip
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA Suede callout in gold foil at lateral side
Color Shown: BLACK/PUMA SILVER
Style: #355110 52P
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.