Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
From the 1982 PUMA archive, we’re bringing back a classic favorite with a fresh take. Known for his one-handed backhand and charming good looks, Argentinian tennis player Guillermo Vilas paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning technique and style. The GV Special Speedway offers a progressive update to the classic with a perforated upper, PUMA GV Special branding, and color blocking design.
- Suede upper with leather toebox
- Perforated details on front upper
- Color blocking accents on upper and outsole
- EVA midsole for extra support
- Rubber outsole for better traction
- PUMA RV SPECIAL branding on medial side
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue
- PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- PUMA Cat Logo on back heel
Color Shown: BLACK
Style: #370588 01
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.