Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
In the late 1970s, Argentinean tennis player Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and off-the-court charm, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style.
- Classic tennis silhouette
- Leather upper with perforated details on forefront
- Color block accents at lateral sides and heel
- Full lace closure for snug fit
- Non-marking rubber outsole with pivot point to support quick movements
- Contrast color PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- PUMA GV Special branding on lateral side
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue
Color Shown: BLACK
Style: #371296 01
Shipping and Returns
DTLR strives to fill all orders 100%. If DTLR can’t fulfill your entire order we will refund you for the items that have not shipped. PayPal orders will be refunded to your PayPal account. Credit card orders will be refunded back to your card.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days from the date on your receipt to request a full refund of the purchased price. Returns will only be accepted if items are in a new and unused condition with the original packaging and tags.