In the late 1970s, tennis player and Argentine playboy Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and smashing good looks, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style. Among them? The GV Special. And much like the man behind the legend, it quickly secured its rank: Icon.
- evoKNIT textile upper provides a sock-like fit with maximum comfort.
- Slip-on bootie design.
- Laces provide a custom fit.
- Reinforced lace eyelets and heel paneling for durability.
- PUMA Ignite foam midsole for lightweight cushion.
- Rubber outsole for multi-surface grip and durability.