Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
In the late 1970s, tennis player and Argentine playboy Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and smashing good looks, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style. Among them? The GV Special. And much like the man behind the legend, it quickly secured its rank: Icon.
- evoKNIT textile upper provides a sock-like fit with maximum comfort.
- Slip-on bootie design.
- Laces provide a custom fit.
- Reinforced lace eyelets and heel paneling for durability.
- PUMA Ignite foam midsole for lightweight cushion.
- Rubber outsole for multi-surface grip and durability.
Color Shown: WHITE
Style: #368151 01
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.