Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
In the late 1970s, Argentinean tennis player Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and off-the-court charm, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style.
- Classic tennis silhouette
- Leather upper with perforated details on forefront
- Color block accents at lateral sides and heel
- Full lace closure for snug fit
- Non-marking rubber outsole with pivot point to support quick movements
- Contrast color PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- PUMA GV Special branding on lateral side
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue
Color Shown: BLACK
Style: #371305 01
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.