Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
With its aggressive colorway and sleek silhouette, the Clyde Court Disrupt embodies the spirit and style set down by Walt Clyde Frazier. Inspired by the PUMA Clyde, the revamped Court Disrupt version features a brand new construction as it comes with an engineered mesh upper with an external heel counter, the classic PUMA formstripe on the side panels, and a sock-like ankle collar. Additional details include PUMA branding on the tongue pull tab, “1973” written on the heel pull tab, and a semi-translucent midsole.
- Engineered Collar offers the perfect combination of support and flexibility around the ankle
- Easy to place on and take off the foot
- Engineered knit upper provides support and flexibility
- External heel counter offers a superior lock-down fit and feel
- Fit system offers with inner-sleeve construction
- Dynamic lacing system provides a secure sure-footed feel
- Rubber outsole offers increased stability and durable multi-surface traction
Color Shown: RED
Style: #191715 02
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.