Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
One of the most eye-catching casual training shoes in the PUMA Tennis line, the PUMA California is an O.G. style born out of the courts in 1983 from Argentinean grand slam champ Guillermo Vilas. It soon found its way to the streets of California where it adopted its new name and was forever enshrined in sneaker history. From the Wild pack, this update to the California features desert tones and animal print accents at the heel and tongue.
- Classic PUMA California silhouette
- Full leather upper with perforated details at forefront
- Animal printed accent at heel
- EVA midsole for premium cushioning
- Full thick rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Leather PUMA Formstrip overlay on lateral side
- PUMA California branded tab on lateral side
- Animal printed PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue tab
Color Shown: BLACK
Style: #368419 01
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.