Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
One of the most eye-catching casual training shoes in the PUMA Tennis line, the PUMA California is an O.G. style born out of the courts in 1983 from Argentinean grand slam champ Guillermo Vilas. It soon found its way to the streets of California where it adopted its new name and was forever enshrined in sneaker history. From the Wild pack, this update to the California features desert tones and animal print accents at the heel and tongue.
- Classic PUMA California silhouette
- Full leather upper with perforated details at forefront
- Animal printed accent at heel
- EVA midsole for premium cushioning
- Full thick rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Leather PUMA Formstrip overlay on lateral side
- PUMA California branded tab on lateral side
- Animal printed PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue tab
Color Shown: BLACK
Style: #368419 01
Shipping and Returns
DTLR strives to fill all orders 100%. If DTLR can’t fulfill your entire order we will refund you for the items that have not shipped. PayPal orders will be refunded to your PayPal account. Credit card orders will be refunded back to your card.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days from the date on your receipt to request a full refund of the purchased price. Returns will only be accepted if items are in a new and unused condition with the original packaging and tags.