Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
Originally released in 1997, the Nike Air Foamposite Pro is a classic basketball sneaker that looks like it’s from the future still today. The design can be thought of as the “alternate” edition of the Air Foamposite One, the famous Penny Hardaway signature model that introduced Foamposite technology to the world in ’97.
- Iconic Foamposite shell upper constructed in a molded polyurethane material that provides excellent support, durability, and a bold look.
- Synthetic or textile detailing.
- Large jewel Swoosh logos on each lateral side.
- Heel and tongue pull tabs for easy on/off access.
- Full-length Zoom Air in midsole for dynamic support.
- Carbon fiber midfoot shank for added stability.
- Rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern for excellent multi-surface grip.
Color Shown: BLACK
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.