Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
From rain and mud to sunny afternoons, the Wildwood debuted in 1989 as a direct descendent of the Nike Escape. With design influence from the Pegasus, it was designed as an off-road sneaker meant to take you through rough terrain. The special sawtooth waffle outsole was further proof that conquering bad weather didn’t mean drabness.
- Real and synthetic leathers mimic the original shoe's materials.
- Encapsulated Air-Sole unit provides underfoot cushioning.
- Original ACG branding throughout for a heritage look.
- Perforations on the vamp and quarter panels provide ventilation.
- Foam midsole delivers soft comfort.
- Full rubber outsole for durable traction.
Color Shown: TAN
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.