Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
A streetwear staple since 1982, the Air Force 1 was the first basketball sneaker to feature Nike Air. This low-cut take on the iconic AF-1 blends classic court style with a premium fit and feel. The upper features embossed leather with traditional laces. Overlays add support and durability while perforations in the vamp enhance ventilation for ultimate breathability. The full-length polyurethane midsole combined with the Nike Air cushioning supplies all-day comfort and durability. The non-marking rubber outsole is built in a sleek cupsole design that provides traction and durability you need.
- Leather upper provides premium fit and feel.
- Low-cut silhouette for a low-to-the-ground feel and look.
- Traditional laces for a secure fit.
- Perforations in the vamp provide enhanced ventilation.
- Nike Air cushioning offers all-day comfort.
- Full-length polyurethane midsole provides durability and cushioning.
- Non-marking rubber outsole in a sleek cupsole design gives you traction and durability.
Color Shown: WHITE
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.