Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
United in sport. The Nike Air Force 1 Low Black History Month celebrates the heritage and pays homage to the style and culture of the '90s. It represents a vision for the future, linked by experience with a legacy to protect.
- Colorblocked panels celebrate heritage by nodding to early '90s street style and the African textiles that inspired them
- Deconstructed and handmade finishes highlight the power of self-determination and self-expression
- A set of hanging threads along the Swoosh celebrates the common connections shared through sport
- Closer inspection reveals a mirrored panel on the toebox for a shoe made in the wearer's image
- Each pair also comes with a BHM marker and customizable textile patches that can be held in place by the laces
Color Shown: BLACK/MULTICOLOR
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.