United in sport. The Nike Air Force 1 Low Black History Month celebrates the heritage and pays homage to the style and culture of the '90s. It represents a vision for the future, linked by experience with a legacy to protect.
- Colorblocked panels celebrate heritage by nodding to early '90s street style and the African textiles that inspired them
- Deconstructed and handmade finishes highlight the power of self-determination and self-expression
- A set of hanging threads along the Swoosh celebrates the common connections shared through sport
- Closer inspection reveals a mirrored panel on the toebox for a shoe made in the wearer's image
- Each pair also comes with a BHM marker and customizable textile patches that can be held in place by the laces