Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
Originally released in 1997, the Nike Air Foamposite Pro is a classic basketball sneaker that looks like it’s from the future still today. The design can be thought of as the “alternate” edition of the Air Foamposite One, the famous Penny Hardaway signature model that introduced Foamposite technology to the world in ’97.
- Iconic Foamposite shell upper constructed in a molded polyurethane material that provides excellent support, durability, and a bold look.
- Synthetic or textile detailing.
- Large jewel Swoosh logos on each lateral side.
- Heel and tongue pull tabs for easy on/off access.
- Full-length Zoom Air in midsole for dynamic support.
- Carbon fiber midfoot shank for added stability.
- Rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern for excellent multi-surface grip.
Color Shown: BLACK
Shipping and Returns
DTLR strives to fill all orders 100%. If DTLR can’t fulfill your entire order we will refund you for the items that have not shipped. PayPal orders will be refunded to your PayPal account. Credit card orders will be refunded back to your card.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days from the date on your receipt to request a full refund of the purchased price. Returns will only be accepted if items are in a new and unused condition with the original packaging and tags.