Originally released in 1997, the Nike Air Foamposite Pro is a classic basketball sneaker that looks like it’s from the future still today. The design can be thought of as the “alternate” edition of the Air Foamposite One, the famous Penny Hardaway signature model that introduced Foamposite technology to the world in ’97.
- Iconic Foamposite shell upper constructed in a molded polyurethane material that provides excellent support, durability, and a bold look.
- Synthetic or textile detailing.
- Large jewel Swoosh logos on each lateral side.
- Heel and tongue pull tabs for easy on/off access.
- Full-length Zoom Air in midsole for dynamic support.
- Carbon fiber midfoot shank for added stability.
- Rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern for excellent multi-surface grip.