boys Jordan Jumpman Pro Grade-School
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $59.98 Sale
- Unit price
Or 4 interest-free payments with ⓘ or ⓘ
Adding product to your cart
Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
Originally released in 1997, the Jordan Jumpman Pro was the first model released under the newly-formed Jordan Brand banner. The performance basketball sneaker ushered in a number of non-numbered "Team Jordan" models that are still popular today.
- Leather upper
- Jumpman logo embroidered at lateral ankle
- Traditional lacing system
- Padded tongue with Jumpman branding
- Cushioned ankle collar
- Heel-tab for easy on-and-off
- Foam midsole for support
- Rubber outsole for traction
Color Shown: Black
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.
Shop The Look
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection