boys Jordan Jumpman Pro Grade-School
- See Cart For Price
See Cart For Price
Adding product to your cart
Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
Originally released in 1997, the Jordan Jumpman Pro was the first model released under the newly-formed Jordan Brand banner. The performance basketball sneaker ushered in a number of non-numbered "Team Jordan" models that are still popular today.
- Leather upper
- Jumpman logo embroidered at lateral ankle
- Traditional lacing system
- Padded tongue with Jumpman branding
- Cushioned ankle collar
- Heel-tab for easy on-and-off
- Foam midsole for support
- Rubber outsole for traction
Color Shown: Black
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.
Shop The Look
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection