Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
Perfectly paired with snow gear, the Butte is cold-weather rated to withstand temperatures as low as -20°C (or -4°F). Packed with cold-weather technology that can handle any condition, it features waterproof leather and wool lining keep feet warm and dry, while an exclusive Vibram® outsole provides superior traction on icy terrain.
- Waterproof style
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Cuffable waterproof suede shaft
- 8mm sherpa lining on vamp and quarter
- 17mm curly UGGpure™ wool lining on shaft and tongue
- Cushioning foam insole lined with 7mm UGGpure™ wool to naturally wick away moisture
- Internal EVA midsole
- Exclusive Vibram® outsole
- Waterproof breathable bootie construction
- Cold-weather rated to -20°C
- 8.5” shaft height
- UGG® woven label on tongue
- Heat embossed UGG® waterproof logo on lower lateral shaft
- Metal waterproof logo on shaft
Color Shown: BROWN
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.