mens New Balance 990v4
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $185.00 Sale
- Unit price
Or 4 interest-free payments with ⓘ or ⓘ
Adding product to your cart
Enter your Zip Code to view store availability options
The 990’s original designers were tasked with creating the single best running shoe on the market. The finished product more than lived up to its billing. When it hit shelves for the first time in 1982 the 990 sported an elegantly understated grey colorway, and a then unheard of three-figure price tag. For avid runners and ahead of the curve tastemakers alike, the 990 was a mark of quality and superior taste. There have been updates to the design since ’82, and more color options, but the 990’s aspirational status symbol aura has never changed. Simply put, the 990 is the shoe so good, that we’ve never stopped making it. The 990v4 features a premium upper construction and ENCAP midsole cushioning.
- Leather upper
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines lightweight foam with a durable polyurethane rim to deliver all-day support
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam offers support and comfort for ankles
- Design features ruby-colored details that represent the 40th anniversary of the 990
- New Balance MADE contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s US sales.
- Pigskin/ Mesh
Color Shown: GREY
Shipping and Returns
Orders may take up to 48 business hours to ship. Once the order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. If you notice the tracking status reads "Label Created", that means the shipment has been paid for and it's awaiting the first "in-transit" scan by the carrier. Occasionally, shipping statuses can remain in the "Label Created" stage for 1-2 business days.
DTLR wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. You can view our Returns Policy here.
Shop The Look
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection