DTLR HBCU Scholarship 2021Published:
March 23, 2021
The last year has been very hard on many people, so we wanted to create a scholarship to help ease some of the financial burden for students that have displayed excellence in academics, had an impact on their local and school communities, and overcome unusual personal or family circumstances.
Our company has a longstanding history of supporting students and HBCUs, so another way we are able to demonstrate that commitment is to do something extra to help provide support for graduating high school seniors who are looking to attend a participating HBCU school full-time in the fall.
- This scholarship serves to award up to 5 graduating high school seniors who not only have demonstrated a commitment to their academics, but also to their local and school community, which is an important aspect of DTLR’s corporate culture.
- To be considered for this first-ever scholarship, you must be a graduating high school senior looking to attend one of the participating HBCU schools.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- They must also provide a statement of career and educational goals and objectives, note unusual or family circumstances and an online recommendation.
- Eligible students can apply starting today through Tuesday, April 6 by visiting https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/dtlrciaa/