THE NORTH FACE
1990 MOUNTAIN JACKET GTXPINK SALT/MACRO SPLINTER CAMO Men #NF0A3XCO 9QU
Retro, weatherproof jacket for bringing back the '90s in functional style.
- Unisex sizing
- True to size for Men's fit, Women should size down one size
- Relaxed fit
- GORE-TEX 2L shell with taffeta and brushed tricot drop lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Iconic colorblocking and fabric blocking on the front and back yoke, elbow patches and cuffs give high visibility and added durability
- Two-piece, attached, fully adjustable hood rolls flat and stows with the use of a Velcro® tab
- Original grosgrain and tension-lock system on side of hood
- Oversize barrel with adjustable tied-bungee system at hood collar for easy grip
- Double center front stormflap with snap closure covers the VISLON® center front zip
- Reverse-entry, alpine front pockets
- Three internal pockets were originally designed for an avalanche beacon
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
Size & Fit
Model's height is 6'1" wearing a size Large.
This product is excluded from promotions, rebates and cash-back offers. See Details.