ROVER PACKCOYOTE/OLIVE Men #TDRP013OL
Not too big, not too small, not too fancy not too simple, the Rover Pack is the Goldilocks of rucksacks. Topo wanted a pack that had a timeless silhouette but also wanted to make sure its functionality wasn’t stuck in the dark ages. The Rover features a rugged 1000d Cordura® base for durability and a lightweight, water-resistant pack cloth upper with a cinch closure. Two exterior zipper pockets give quick access to smaller items, an inner laptop sleeve keeps computers secure and two side pockets for carrying water bottles or extra gear which can be cinched tight with the side compression straps. The low profile backpack straps are backed with a padded mesh, include accessory d-rings and are compatible with the Topo sternum strap.
- All of our Rover Packs are handmade in Colorado, USA.
- Dimensions: 18″h x 11″w x 5″d
- Volume: 990 cu. in./ 16.2 L
- Materials: Coated pack cloth and 1000d CORDURA® fabric outer with coated pack cloth liner.
- Features: Heavy duty plastic hardware, lightweight backpack straps with mesh backs, drawstring closure, inner laptop sleeve, zippered front and top pockets, side pockets for water bottles or additional gear with compression straps.