In the late 1970s, tennis player and Argentine playboy Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and smashing good looks, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style. Among them? The GV Special. And much like the man behind the legend, it quickly secured its rank: Icon.
- Leather upper with perf details at forefoot
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- Rubber outsole for grip
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA GV Special callout at lateral side, with PUMA Cat Logo at heel